Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The way my life seems to be going

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe how much more of a drama I could make that. I hope they bring chocolate!.

I am hopped up on caffeine with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a biatch to the bodyguards of the blogger I am stalking, my day seems to involve the authorities from when the nightclubs close to I run out of alcohol. I am avoiding recapture. but this damned rock is heavy.

I won't promise anything to you but I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. You wanna test me? Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!.

OK, so I didn't write this. I love generators~mostly because they use really cools words and stuff put together in ways I can never seem to make them. I really like Holy Snapping Duck Do! I am going to try to use that phrase at least once a day!
The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Yeah, i've been trying to fit ipso into my everyday conversations. Hard to do when you don't talk to anybody though.

Kevin said...

See how screwed up i am? i forgot the facto part