Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Little Word

For 2011....Hmm....one little word.  One little word to be my light, to be my guide, to help me be all I can be (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines...sorry!)
  • Grace
  • Light
  • Faith
  • Joy
  • Patience
  • Playfulness
  • Giving
  • Loving
None of those are working for me right now.  I need to find one this year that really is about me.  I feel myself slipping into..not depression really...but a state of ...I can't describe it.  I need to be the center of my own attention...for once...

This year's word for me must be FOCUS.  I need to focus on my health.  I need to focus on my schoolwork.  I need to focus on my work.  I need to focus on my home.  I need to focus on  my kids and their futures.  FOCUS is what I need. So~how do I..SQUIRREL!!!!!

What is your word for 2011?


Ali Edwards

No comments: