Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

My Christmas wish for you: Awesome people, great food, sweat pants & warm fuzzy socks, nice weather, cool gifts, laughter, tears, hugs, a good nap, shiny stuff, incredible words, cold Diet Coke (oops,that's for me), peace in your heart , love in your soul and Santa in your living room. Thank you God for the gift of Your Son...and to my Jewish friends...Enjoy your Chinese food.


I posted this on Facebook. So if you are reading it twice...lucky you!!
Have a very Merry Christmas. Prepare yourself for my New Year's post...I haven't even written it yet, but I am sure it will be my usual exhilarating wonderment....I just gagged my self with that one...

1 comment:

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.