Friday, April 2, 2010

Sigh....

It is Friday of Spring Break. 16 went away to play baseball in Orlando, 17 worked and stayed at her dad's...Old Man Dog (he is no longer Fat Dog, he is now Old Man-he sits on his favorite chair all day, farts and ignores us!) and I hung here. I went to the pool twice, ignored the crap I needed to do around the house and took naps. It was so unproductive-but so what I needed! Gaze upon the sight and be jealous!


Happy's Place
Sleazy Romance Novel and Strawberry Margarita poolside

BFF's place
Coastal Living and Crystal Light poolside

And since I cannot be happy unless I post a picture of my feet, here is today's awesomeness!

LibraryGirl's Awesome Feet


The Baby Bro and his fam are coming down, the kids are back in school, 16 has a tourney all week, 17 is studying for the SAT and I am headed back to work and grad school. Life goes on-faster and faster. I need to somehow slow the rotation of the planet so I can remember to savor these moments. I am grateful my kids are so awesome, that they will hug and kiss and call me and ask for my advice and tell me all about their lives. But the time is coming that I just will not be physically close enough to look in their eyes and talk to them. I won't be able to hug and kiss them and yell and scream and all the stuff Moms do. So as much as I really truly madly deeply enjoyed my alone time this week, I look forward to getting back to normal~my normal for the next 2 1/2 years, anyway.

Then~I need to find a way to finance my new sit-by-the-pool-and-read lifestyle-cause Momma can rock that!

No comments: