Saturday, July 12, 2008

A little girl time

14 has gone to the Keys this weekend to fish with a friend ~sending him to private school is paying off in free trips this summer :) 15 and I spent a pleasant afternoon shopping and then decided to go to Cracker Barrel for dinner. We had such a great time! First, dinner was free thank to my friend K who sent me a gift cert for helping her open her new library. So I got to have one of my favs~COUNTRY HAM!!!!! I can eat country ham until my lips pucker from the salt and my head is spinning from my elevated blood pressure. After dinner we had to buy lots of old time candy. 15 made my night by finding ZOTZ only the best candy EVER! After much laughing and acting stupid-you know, the usual-we pay up and go out to the car. We are splitting the candy~a rock candy swizzle stick for each of us, 5 hard candy sticks each, all the Zotz for me, and 15 keeps the whole bag of Cow Tails to herself! I told her I felt violated by the double cross. She laughs and says, "Yea, it's like when a real jerky guy is really good looking. You still want him cause he's hot, but you feel violated by his jerkiness." How did that girl get so smart?

No comments: