Monday, November 9, 2009

Don't Judge Me!

We were driving to school with Thing 1 and Thing 2 (BFF's Girls-we take them to school everyday) and 15 was able to recite-from memory-the entire McDonald's menu by number. As we sat in awe, he looked at us and said "Don't judge me". We CRACKED UP!! It was so funny!

So...I thought I have a whole list of things I don't want to be judged on...

1. The cleanliness (or lack of) of my home.
2. The smelliness of my dog.
3. The number of shoes and purses I own.
4. My love of NCIS
5. My radio ADD
6. Books...books...more books
7. The fact that I don't remember birthdays or to send Christmas cards...You know I love you all, right? You don't need a piece of paper or a picture of us on the beach wearing khakis and white T's to know that..do you?????
8. I never check my voice mail.
9. eBay jewelry
10. My choice of words...u know what I mean **wink-wink** OK! I cuss too much!
11. The way I drive
12. Diet Coke-ok-that is like my life's blood, so we can't count that!
**God, I am a mess! This list is getting toooooooo long!

So tonight, as I lay my little head down on my carefully arranged pillows (2 under my shoulder, 2 beside me, 1 between my knees and a special 1 under my head), I ask you not to judge me for my idiosyncrasies -embrace them-join me
We have margaritas and chocolate chip cookies at the meetings ;)

No comments: